Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Finally blu ray digital copy that works got android!

Have you bought a blu ray movie as of late and thought "digital copy, I'm gonna watch that on my android phone"! Well if your like me and have tried it then you understand why I'd rather listen to katy Perry live. The shear effort of searching for waysto get the copy on your phone will drive you mad.

Well worry no more because it looks like the studios are starting to take notice. With the first movie Unstoppable, I've never seen the movie so I can't recommended it but it is the first blu ray capable digital copy. Hit the link for more info and enjoy!

Unstoppable: the first Blu-ray film with Android-compatible Digital Copy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wirefly

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Host