Thursday, July 7, 2011

Google+ from the outside!

*update* I have been invited per a twitter friend @CharissaCowart - new article to come soon, from the inside!

If you have Google+ this is not for you unless you just got a it, then you can understand where I'm coming from, for all other's hear me out.

I listen to podcast I view pulse, and even email but no Google+ for me. I hear all these people tell me how great it is and hell even Zuckerberg is on it an he is the competition. As a first time adopter it burns to no be apart of something that sounds to be so epic.

I know in due time it will come but Facebook is getting old and I already live in the Google world so why not make this thing official. Like so many others I feel like the desperate guy begin for a chance with the hot chicken.

We all love the innovations Google brings to the table but the waiting is killing me. I feel like Celine Dion in her song "all by myself", so Google hurry up with my invite. Thanks for hearing my rant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wirefly

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Host